- Exclusive rights as a sponsor, with first right of refusal for next year;
- Large booth in a high traffic, centrally located area;
- Prominent sponsor name and logo associated with ALL fair advertising and promotion;
- Mention in radio advertising;
- Social media recognition;
- 12 months of advertising with fredkid (Newsletter, Social Media, Website);
- 10 general admission tickets;
- Advertising in fredkid tote bags (sponsor to provide material in advance);
- Featured online Fredkid Directory listing.
Only 1 Opportunity Available
By making this purchase, you agree to the Terms & Conditions stated below. Please review the Terms & Conditions.
Community Leader Sponsor
1. Payment is due by April 17, 2018
2. All setup is to be completed by the respective organization. You can come set up on Thursday April 19 1:00 - 6:00 PM, Friday April 20 1:00 - 6:00 PM. Exhibit spaces are 12' x 12' & if you requested tables or power, they will be provided.
3. Booths must remain setup until 4:00 PM on April 21.
4. If you have requested power, you must bring your own power bar & a long extension cord. Please use energy-efficient lighting - Go Green!
5. The sale of raffle tickets, lotteries, and/or gambling is not permitted without licensing. A copy of your license is required to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 20. Food License is required for food sales & is the responsibility of the exhibit holder.
6. Door will be open to booth holders at 8:00 AM on the morning of the fair. However, setup must be completed by Friday. Vender doors will be open from 8:00 - 10:00 AM, then all attendees will come through the mall entrance for the remainder of the event.
7. Organizations must keep qualified personnel at their exhibit for the duration of the fair (Saturday April 21 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM).
8. All drapping and building materials must be kept clean & intact. Any damage to building materials will be the responsibility of the organization.
9. The final event map will be provided at a later date. Please double-check which exhibit space your organization will be located in.
10. Fredkid is green! Don't forget - reduce, reuse, recycle!
11. We want to ensure that the fair is a safe & fun event. We are asking parents to help keep their child safe by stopping at the Fredkid exhibit in order to acquire a "lost child" sticker, so that we may reunite any lost child with their parent quickly & safely.
Please contact us with any questions, concerns, or comments. Email email@example.com. Thank you for helping to make the 12th annual Fredkid Fair a success!