Reserve a space for your informational & educational exhibit. All activities & content should be targeted at families.
Space is approximately 12' x 12'. Includes draping, a listing in the fair program, & a listing in the online Fredkid Directory. Chairs are not provided.
A table can be added to your exhibit setup, at a cost of $10.
Promote your organization by adding on a tote bag insert. Provide us with 1250 inserts by April 9th. The cost for exhibitors is $75.
By making this purchase, you agree to the Terms & Conditions stated below. Please review the Terms & Conditions.
Informational & Educational Booth
1. Payment is due by April 17, 2018
2. All setup is to be completed by the respective organization. You can come set up on Thursday April 19 1:00 - 6:00 PM, Friday April 20 1:00 - 6:00 PM. Exhibit spaces are 12' x 12' & if you requested tables or power, they will be provided.
3. Booths must remain setup until 4:00 PM on April 21.
4. If you have requested power, you must bring your own power bar & a long extension cord. Please use energy-efficient lighting - Go Green!
5. The sale of raffle tickets, lotteries, and/or gambling is not permitted without licensing. A copy of your license is required to be forwarded to email@example.com by April 20. Food License is required for food sales & is the responsibility of the exhibit holder.
6. Door will be open to booth holders at 8:00 AM on the morning of the fair. However, setup must be completed by Friday. Vendor doors will be open from 8:00 - 10:00 AM, then all attendees will come through the mall entrance for the remainder of the event.
7. Organizations must keep qualified personnel at their exhibit for the duration of the fair (Saturday April 21 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM).
8. All drapping and building materials must be kept clean & intact. Any damage to building materials will be the responsibility of the organization.
9. The final event map will be provided at a later date. Please double-check which exhibit space your organization will be located in.
10. Fredkid is green! Don't forget - reduce, reuse, recycle!
11. We want to ensure that the fair is a safe & fun event. We are asking parents to help keep their child safe by stopping at the Fredkid exhibit in order to acquire a "lost child" sticker, so that we may reunite any lost child with their parent quickly & safely.
Please contact us with any questions, concerns, or comments. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for helping to make the 12th annual Fredkid Fair a success!