Reserve a table to sell your handmade items or home-based business products in the Fredkid Pop-Up Shop.
Vendors will be given table space in the pop-up shop, alongside other retailers. Vendors must be selling a product (the shop cannot be used for information displays).
*Vendors will receive1 table, & not a full booth.
By making this purchase, you agree to the Terms & Conditions stated below. Please review the Terms & Conditions.
1. Payment is due by April 17, 2018
2. All setup is to be completed by the respective organization. You can come set up on Thursday April 19 1:00 - 6:00 PM, Friday April 20 1:00 - 6:00 PM. Booth spaces are 12' x 12' & if you requested tables or power, they will be provided.
3. Booths must remain setup until 4:00 PM on April 21.
4. If you have requested power, you must bring your own power bar & a long extension cord. Please use energy-efficient lighting - Go Green!
5. The sale of raffle tickets, lotteries, and/or gambling is not permitted without licensing. A copy of your license is required to be forwarded to email@example.com by April 20. Food License is required for food sales & is the responsibility of the booth holder.
6. Door will be open to booth holders at 8:00 AM on the morning of the fair. However, setup must be completed by Friday. Vendor doors will be open from 8:00 - 10:00 AM, then all attendees will come through the mall entrance for the remainder of the event.
7. Organizations must keep qualified personnel at their booth for the duration of the fair (Saturday April 21 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM).
8. All drapping and building materials must be kept clean & intact. Any damage to building materials will be the responsibility of the organization.
9. The final event map will be provided at a later date. Please double-check which booth space your organization will be located in.
10. Fredkid is green! Don't forget - reduce, reuse, recycle!
11. We want to ensure that the fair is a safe & fun event. We are asking parents to help keep their child safe by stopping at the Fredkid booth in order to acquire a "lost child" sticker, so that we may reunite any lost child with their parent quickly & safely.
Please contact us with any questions, concerns, or comments. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for helping to make the 12th annual Fredkid Fair a success!